ICORP Investigations Inc. is a fully licensed, insured and bonded professional New York based private investigation company Our clients have greatly benefited from our proven experience and ethical investigative techniques that insure we find the information they need quickly and efficiently. This saves our clients time and money.
Licensed Professional Investigators John L. Egan and Steven Santarpia founded ICORP Investigations in 2007 and continue to lead the way with their 21 Century techniques that keep ICORP on the forefront of technology in the investigative field. They’re committed to excellence and setting a high standard for the investigative industry today. ICORP’s private investigators are trained experts in surveillance and are available to work throughout the entire State of New York and New Jersey, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We take great pride in giving the most personable and hands-on investigative service available in the New York Area.
OUR CUSTOMERS ARE OUR PRIORITY.
Why ICORP Investigations, Inc.?
• We implement a high tech (SSL Secured) online database system to stay connected with clients pertaining to any changes in important data. Clients are also able to access video and pictures of their specific case 24/7, saving time and money. This allows ICORP’S communication and organization to be second to none in the investigative industry.
• Experienced Private Investigators work your surveillance cases. We DO NOT subcontract other investigators to work our cases. All of our cases are worked in-house.
• We utilize state-of-the-art equipment and legal (ethical) methods to ensure the best results possible. ICORP Investigations set the standard for investigations in the 21st Century.
• We provide systematic, comprehensive, timely and cost efficient investigations, every time, for every client. All of our investigations are conducted discreetly and privately
• 48 Hour turnaround time with professional reports and video DVD’s.
• Our investigators utilize surveillance vehicle’s for family law and insurance defense investigations
How can ICORP help you today?